FAQ – Camera
1) How does the waterproof box open?
This short video will show you how to open the waterproof box:
2) Is my XPRO camera compatible with GoPro accessories?
Yes, GoPro accessories are compatible with the XPROs video camera with the exception of the waterproof box.(TecTecTec! Variety of Quality Accessories)
3) Is my camera equipped with an image stabilizer?
Yes, the XPROs video camera is equipped with an integrated image stabilizer.
4) How can I achieve better sound recording?
To record higher quality sound, please use the Back Clip accessory instead of the wateproof box.
5) How can I delete photos and videos from the camera?
To delete files, please first save the files you wish to keep on another device and then format your SD card.
6) My camera's screen looks scratched.
Please remove the protective film from the screen. It is transparent and many customers cannot see it.
7) Which kind of SD Card should I use in my camera?
You must use either a 32Gb or a 64Gb Micro SD card with a class 10 rain (SD Card)
8) Where can I find UV filters?
UV filters that are compatible with the SJCAM or SJ4000 cameras will also work with the XPROs.
9) Which software can I use to make my movies?
Mac users can edit with iMovie. If you are editing on PC you can edit with Windows Movie Maker.